New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins, contribution may vary per game. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 5 times the bonus amount or from free spins: $/£/€ 20 or 200 kr. Full Terms apply.
Odd One In is one of the best game introduced by 1×2 Gaming. It appears to be the hybrid of the roulette and cards. The design and outlook of this game are incredible which surely makes it popular. It comes with simple rules and very useful features. Also, it has an impressive gameplay and an RTP of 97.70%.
On the first loading of this roulette strategies game, the players will see a red-coloured table area which has been taken up mainly by various betting options that are nicely presented. The aim is to bet upon the total of 2 cards drawn. As the game’s name indicates, betting options will all be based upon the odd numbers- in fact, no even numbers options are there.
There are 3 rows of the betting options in this roulette strategies game:
- The top row includes betting on the smaller or bigger numbers, numbers combined with the suit and an odd number.
- The middle row includes doubles such as 7&9, 9&11 etc.
- The bottom row includes betting on the single numbers. Also, the highest payout here is 75/1 for number ‘3’.
Play on a smooth Interface with effective roulette strategies
- New Bet- It is used for making the new bets.
- Rebet Chips- It allows the repetition of the previous bet.
- Deal- It is used for dealing the cards.
- Clear Chips- It allows removing the chips.
- Stake- It displays total bet size during each round.
- Paid- It displays the payouts per round.
- Min/Max- It shows a range of the available bets.
- History- It shows a history of the rounds.
- Info- It is the section with information.
- Options- It shows settings.
How to play Odd One In?
In order to begin the ball rolling, the players are required to first choose the level of their bet from the chips present on the screen’s bottom. This roulette strategies game contains the betting range that varies from £0.10 to £200.00. Now, the players have to just make their selections based on the skill and luck. And, once that has been done, 2 cards will then be drawn and placed face up, thus revealing the total.
If the cards’ total matches any of the player’s bets then they will be designated as a ‘winner’. The players can now place the new bet or a re-bet by using the buttons under the table.
This roulette strategies game is a simple one that is perfectly suitable for the beginners. It is very well-constructed with quite a user-friendly interface.